Three classes, two countries, one Southdown show
See some of the best Southdown sheep bred in Australia and New Zealand in 2020.
This show is organised by Southdown Australia.
- Exhibitors must be current financial members of either Southdown Australia or Southdown Sheep Society New Zealand.
- All sheep entered must have been bred by the exhibitor.
- Limit of two entries per class for each exhibitor.
- Sheep must be shorn on or after 1 September 2021*.
- Each entry to consist of two photographs (front and rear) and 10 second video of animal walking unrestrained. Video and photographs may be taken before entries open.**
- Entries to be submitted using the online Cloud-Lines-Shows portal. Exhibitor to state which organisation they are a member of when they complete the Join Show form.
- Total entry numbers are limited to 100 (50 for each country).
- Entries close on 25 November 2021 unless the entry limit is reached earlier.
- No stud promotional or advertising material or signage to be visible in entries.
- An independent judge will allocate 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each class.
* Rule 4 aims to have all sheep entered as shorn in the 2.5 months before photographs/video taken. Earlier shearing in August 2021 with photography completed by mid October is acceptable.
** Rule 5 Sheep may be haltered for photographs.
|In Progress 01/10/2021 00:01||sheep||1. Ewe born 2020|
|In Progress 01/10/2021 00:01||sheep||2. Ram born 2020|
|In Progress 01/10/2021 00:01||sheep||3. Pen of 5 commercial rams born 2020|